Professional advice, dependable completion dates and a genuine desire to be of service.
Piping & Ductwork
Abbfab Services wide range of approved weld procedures, approved to ASME and EN standards ensures that we are able to offer competitive prices for fabrication of pipework in a wide range of materials.
All NDE and hydrostatic test requirements can be catered for. Pipework fabrications can be manufactured from customer's materials or as complete supply.
All pipework can be certified to recognised design codes, for example ASME B31.3, BS EN 13480-4 and PED 97/23/EC compliant.
- Pipework up to 600mm diameter for a variety of applications including steam, water, compressed gases and cryogenic service.
- Development of drawings from simple layouts / schematics to working fabrication drawings.
- Welding to internationally recognised standards (ASME or EN) and all welders are qualified to either ASME or ISO standards.
- Roll grooving for 'Victualic®' fittings.
- NDE to design code and customer requirements.
- Stainless steel (304/304L & 316/316L).
- Duplex and Super Duplex steels
- Carbon steel.
- Low temperature carbon steels.
- Fusion bonded epoxy pipe coating (Scotchkote®).
All pipework fabrications can be supplied with a full documentation package that complies with EC, design code and customer requirements.
Hydro-electric Case Study
Abbfab Services were approached by an international supplier of power generation equipment with a requirement to supply 700mm diameter carbon steel pipework for a hydro-electric scheme in Norway.
Kelburn Engineering Ltd. offer world class solutions in liquid separation technology. To achieve this we need reliable suppliers who are as dedicated as us to technical content, quality and customer service
Mike Watson - Kelburn Engineering Ltd